Day 76
I decided to do Mission Beach as the next two days call for rain and I'm very glad I did. The weather was great and I did a good deal of jogging for the 5 1/2 mile trip. I could see me doing this more than the gym when the weather gets better. All I'm hoping for is that my feet hang in there. I was just beginning to feel the nerve pain in my left foot when I made it back to the car. For the life of me, I can't figure out why or when it flares up. I know I will need to see the doctor about it eventually.
The rest of the day, there was simply not much to report. I am becoming more and more aware that I have to do something in the afternoons soon be in swimming, more walking, or even I should consider pickleball again.
Food intake: grapes and two bananas (300); BBQ chicken strips twice (600); imitation crab (250).
The rest of the day, there was simply not much to report. I am becoming more and more aware that I have to do something in the afternoons soon be in swimming, more walking, or even I should consider pickleball again.
Food intake: grapes and two bananas (300); BBQ chicken strips twice (600); imitation crab (250).
Comments
Post a Comment