Day 90

The day started out a little out of whack.  I enjoyed some grapes in the morning and my omelet and finally headed for Mission Beach for my walk, but as I reached Sea World, Cindy called saying the woman in Space 136 was upset about her water being turned off and wanted to know where to turn it back on (or something to that effect).

I made a U-turn and headed back to the park where I spoke with her for a while and everything seemed okay.  I decided to walk here in Santee, so I went to Santee Lakes and around four of the lakes and returned and to my surprise, it was 12+ K, so I did manage to get my steps in.  I had to stop twice to rub my left foot out.  At least I now know that if I do that, I can manage to finish my walk now.  Why is the big question.

The rest of the day was watching baseball and other stuff.  I really need to find something else to do in the afternoons and early evenings that get me off the chairs.  I'm nervously anticipating tomorrow's weigh in.

Food intake: grapes (200); omelet (150); broccoli and chicken pieces (350); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments