Day 88

Woke up early so only had 5 hours sleep, but it's all good.  Had breakfast with Terry and Louise, excellent veggie omelet.  Cindy couldn't join us but we did visit for a bit.

I got them to the airport in plenty of time after checking out the neighborhood pickleball courts.  I went to the Kissing Statue/ Midway and parked and walked the whole Seaport Village area and it seemed making the the 10 K for the day a breeze.  It was perfect weather.  I am NOT looking forward to the summer and having to deal with the heat on these walks, but I'll manage.

Dinner at my parents was good thought the food was not great for my diet.

I was tired and slept from 6 PM to 10 PM, did my security check and slept until 6:30.  Wow, twelve hours.

Food intake: omelet and fruit (300); salad (500); dinner - meat, gravy, mashed potatoes, beans (2000).

These are over-estimates, but better over than under.

Comments