Day 86

It was a good day for diet.  I managed my 10 K steps and I ate less than a thousand calories, all along not feeling hungry or deprived. 

I did my walk this time on Balboa Ave and Clairemont Mesa Blvd.  Interestingly, I walked right past Tom, from book club as he was walking out of his office.  It was a crazy coincidence.  We talked for a little while and it was off again.  I did jog some along the route as I mostly just looked at different store fronts and small businesses.

What shocked me the most were how many small Vietnamese and Korean restaurants, almost all selling the same thing.  I did my walk around lunch time and it was interesting to see that some were almost full of customers and others were completely empty or close to it.  How all these little places stay in business is a mystery especially when I think that all sell fish and shell fish, which can only last so long.

I also went again into the two Asian markets.  It is fascinating the many different products these places sell. 

I'm starting to take a small (hour or so) naps in the the afternoon.  The jury is still out if it's good or bad (sometimes I wake up too early the next morning), but I'll continue until I figure it out.  I do enjoy it.  I'm not thinking about eating and I'm not watching TV.  This may all be a moot point considering I will begin my two-a-days next week.

Food intake: mushroom omelet (200); chicken pieces (200); chicken breasts (600).

Comments