Day 84
It was Mission Beach in the morning so getting the 12 K for the day was easy. As I've mentioned before, this is the preferred way to get my steps in than anywhere else. The weekends are always so much busier than than week days, but that just gives me more to watch.
I sent back the Amazon toilet booster that turned out to be a bust. It cost me $35 to send it back and it only cost $60 to begin with. I may have screwed that up myself because I think I may have misunderstood the clerk and I didn't check UPS or FEDEX. I'll just take the hit for that.
Food intake: banana and grapes (150); chicken salad (350); chicken nuggets (500).
I sent back the Amazon toilet booster that turned out to be a bust. It cost me $35 to send it back and it only cost $60 to begin with. I may have screwed that up myself because I think I may have misunderstood the clerk and I didn't check UPS or FEDEX. I'll just take the hit for that.
Food intake: banana and grapes (150); chicken salad (350); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment