Day 83
Rough day at the gym. After just over 45 minutes, my left foot nerve began acting up so I switched over to the bike. For whatever reason, I just don't like the bike and quit that not even finishing 20 minutes. I suppose there are going to be good days and bad.
I only had 6800 steps so later I walked the circle around the block and finished with 12 K. My foot didn't bother be the whole time...go figure.
Food intake: banana (100); chicken breasts (410); broccoli and beef (400); BBQ chicken (300).
The wasted days of TV is eating at me. Perhaps I need to find something to do in the early evenings. I just am not sure. I could also just be a phase.
I only had 6800 steps so later I walked the circle around the block and finished with 12 K. My foot didn't bother be the whole time...go figure.
Food intake: banana (100); chicken breasts (410); broccoli and beef (400); BBQ chicken (300).
The wasted days of TV is eating at me. Perhaps I need to find something to do in the early evenings. I just am not sure. I could also just be a phase.
Comments
Post a Comment