Day 82
It was cloudy and rain expected so I went to the gym and did my entire 10 K on the treadmill and bike. I kept the food under the daily limit because of yesterday's meal at the folks.
I didn't do much today except some computer things and TV. I have decided that though it will likely be a hassle, I am going to begin my two-a-days in April and I am going to try swimming. I'm not truly sure how that will work out, but I think I need to at least give it a shot.
I'm still toying with the idea of going back to pickleball in the summer. I simply don't know.
Food intake: grapes (100); salad (350); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
I didn't do much today except some computer things and TV. I have decided that though it will likely be a hassle, I am going to begin my two-a-days in April and I am going to try swimming. I'm not truly sure how that will work out, but I think I need to at least give it a shot.
I'm still toying with the idea of going back to pickleball in the summer. I simply don't know.
Food intake: grapes (100); salad (350); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment