Day 80
It was a good day though a terrible night. I was waking up every two hours, but that seems to happen more and more lately...however...there are other nights where I sleep for nine to ten hours...so go figure.
Trash pick up went well and we were done by 9:35...a new record. We are really working well together. I only had 7 K, so I headed down to Balboa Park to get in the rest of the steps, which turned out to be a great idea as the day was perfect. I hung out mostly at the Japanese Village and the San Diego Museum. I ended up with 11 K for the day.
Food intake: grapes (150); chicken nuggets (500); omelet (250); chicken strips (300).
Trash pick up went well and we were done by 9:35...a new record. We are really working well together. I only had 7 K, so I headed down to Balboa Park to get in the rest of the steps, which turned out to be a great idea as the day was perfect. I hung out mostly at the Japanese Village and the San Diego Museum. I ended up with 11 K for the day.
Food intake: grapes (150); chicken nuggets (500); omelet (250); chicken strips (300).
Comments
Post a Comment