Day 79
It was a good day for the diet and a rough one on the feet. I went to Mission Beach early (it was cold) and did quite of bit of jogging. For whatever reason, the toes on my right foot are bleeding in spots and by the time I was finishing, my old left foot nerve started acting up. However, I did finish it and the day with 12+ K steps.
I went to the movies and saw Tomb Raider. It was exactly what you'd expect and was good.
I didn't do much the rest of the day other than care to stay off my feet knowing I have trash day coming.
Food intake: popcorn (500); chicken breasts (630); grapes 200.
I went to the movies and saw Tomb Raider. It was exactly what you'd expect and was good.
I didn't do much the rest of the day other than care to stay off my feet knowing I have trash day coming.
Food intake: popcorn (500); chicken breasts (630); grapes 200.
Comments
Post a Comment