Day 78
It was a good day. I went to Mission Beach, which was perfect and managed the 11+ K along with jogging both to and from the beginning. There was no pain in my left foot though now I'm dealing with my right toes getting cut...it's always something.
I am still trying to think of something to keep me moving in the later afternoon and especially the evening. I know that I will give the contraption a try come April. I feel I'm getting somewhere as I it does seem my body is thinning out. It's hard to tell in the mirror, but it just seems to be coming along. I'm anxious for April 1. Not only will I start the two-a-days, but I will also place out ALL my clothes by size and as the next three to four months roll around, begin to move up the chain and throw away the larger sizes. Of course, the weigh in is on my mind as well. Only 12 days and though I'll be good with 254, I am hopeful to be somewhere...anywhere in the 240's.
I made up for yesterday's eating and kept it small.
Food intake: grapes/banana (200); chicken strips (300); omelet (300).
Back to it!
I am still trying to think of something to keep me moving in the later afternoon and especially the evening. I know that I will give the contraption a try come April. I feel I'm getting somewhere as I it does seem my body is thinning out. It's hard to tell in the mirror, but it just seems to be coming along. I'm anxious for April 1. Not only will I start the two-a-days, but I will also place out ALL my clothes by size and as the next three to four months roll around, begin to move up the chain and throw away the larger sizes. Of course, the weigh in is on my mind as well. Only 12 days and though I'll be good with 254, I am hopeful to be somewhere...anywhere in the 240's.
I made up for yesterday's eating and kept it small.
Food intake: grapes/banana (200); chicken strips (300); omelet (300).
Back to it!
Comments
Post a Comment