Day 77
It's not often I will write this but I had a bad day yesterday. Not only did I not finish my walk (my left foot nerve started acting up after only 20 minutes), but I went over my calorie intake goal for the day.
It wasn't too terrible but I'm still feeling pretty guilty about it. It was rainy all day and I'm not using that as an excuse. But to be honest, I am getting the sense that my body is telling me to "take a day," which I haven't for the past 76 days.
I didn't go anywhere, I didn't do anything other than computer and TV...shame on me there.
My food intake: banana and grapes (200); three course Panda Express (1200); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (400). That's 2300 calories--not the end of the world and I have no doubt in the long run, I had plenty of room due to prior less than days; however, I worry about falling into the usual trap.
All I can do here is get back on the horse. The weather looks good so I'm going to Mission Beach. I'll hope my foot will be okay and make it a good day again.
It wasn't too terrible but I'm still feeling pretty guilty about it. It was rainy all day and I'm not using that as an excuse. But to be honest, I am getting the sense that my body is telling me to "take a day," which I haven't for the past 76 days.
I didn't go anywhere, I didn't do anything other than computer and TV...shame on me there.
My food intake: banana and grapes (200); three course Panda Express (1200); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (400). That's 2300 calories--not the end of the world and I have no doubt in the long run, I had plenty of room due to prior less than days; however, I worry about falling into the usual trap.
All I can do here is get back on the horse. The weather looks good so I'm going to Mission Beach. I'll hope my foot will be okay and make it a good day again.
Comments
Post a Comment