Day 75
Got to the gym early and finished the treadmill; however, I didn't feel up to the bike and noticed that I had forgotten the pacer. I never did make the 10 K mark though I really have no way to tell. I'll assume about 6 or 7 K
I met with Hugh for lunch and decided to meet at The Outback in Mission Valley. I ordered the lunch BBQ chicken with broccoli. That turned out to be a surprise because it was simply delicious. I wish I knew how they can get such a flavor our of chicken. But considering the entire meal is only about 400 calories, this will now be my go-to for a restaurant lunch.
Not much more happened today. Just computer and TV. I am going to have to consider going back to Pickleball someday. My afternoons are still in need of something to keep me active. I'm watching too much TV.
Food intake: banana and grapes (200); chicken and broccoli (400); shrimp (350); chicken nuggets (500).
I met with Hugh for lunch and decided to meet at The Outback in Mission Valley. I ordered the lunch BBQ chicken with broccoli. That turned out to be a surprise because it was simply delicious. I wish I knew how they can get such a flavor our of chicken. But considering the entire meal is only about 400 calories, this will now be my go-to for a restaurant lunch.
Not much more happened today. Just computer and TV. I am going to have to consider going back to Pickleball someday. My afternoons are still in need of something to keep me active. I'm watching too much TV.
Food intake: banana and grapes (200); chicken and broccoli (400); shrimp (350); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment