Day 74
It was a good day for the diet. Got up early and did the gym for 7 K+ and then had breakfast of grapes and a banana, both of which were bought at Target and were actually better than those bought at Costco.
I went to the Mall and walked a lot doing the perimeter a total of three times including the stores and then saw the movie Thoroughbreds, which was not very good though I liked both actresses.
I had dinner with Mom and Pop at TGIF, and they both had the ribs but I was a good boy and had the salmon with veggies and rice.
I walked the 10 PM check around the park and ended the day with 15+ K steps.
Food intake: grapes, banana (200); popcorn (500); salmon dinner (750).
I went to the Mall and walked a lot doing the perimeter a total of three times including the stores and then saw the movie Thoroughbreds, which was not very good though I liked both actresses.
I had dinner with Mom and Pop at TGIF, and they both had the ribs but I was a good boy and had the salmon with veggies and rice.
I walked the 10 PM check around the park and ended the day with 15+ K steps.
Food intake: grapes, banana (200); popcorn (500); salmon dinner (750).
Comments
Post a Comment