Day 73
Trash day so I was up early, took care of the morning computer work and headed off to the gym. Using the Ipad to watch Netflix and Hulu has been working out well. I'm still not jogging as much as I think I should but the walking seems to be working, so I'm going to worry too much about it until I see a decrease in my monthly weigh-ins.
We managed to get the trash done in a record time 1 hr and 45 minutes. I don't believe we could ever beat that. Everything fell into place. We started early, got all of 3rd St done and even a little of 2nd St before 8 AM. Plus, there simply wasn't as much trash this week as usual.
I went to Mom's as planned. She was asleep and Donna left. I then bought a couple of things for Papa from Amazon and headed home. It seems there was something else, but I can't think of it at the moment. I did stop at Target and get some grapes and mouthwash.
I did get my copy of Justice League and watched all the extras, which were good but I was disappointed that it wasn't a "director's cut," which I've heard adds a lot more backstory. Perhaps it will come out later.
Food intake: shrimp (300); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (500).
We managed to get the trash done in a record time 1 hr and 45 minutes. I don't believe we could ever beat that. Everything fell into place. We started early, got all of 3rd St done and even a little of 2nd St before 8 AM. Plus, there simply wasn't as much trash this week as usual.
I went to Mom's as planned. She was asleep and Donna left. I then bought a couple of things for Papa from Amazon and headed home. It seems there was something else, but I can't think of it at the moment. I did stop at Target and get some grapes and mouthwash.
I did get my copy of Justice League and watched all the extras, which were good but I was disappointed that it wasn't a "director's cut," which I've heard adds a lot more backstory. Perhaps it will come out later.
Food intake: shrimp (300); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment