Day 72
It was a fairly good day. I did manage the 11 K steps with the gym in the early morning. We took the safety test at the office and then I headed to Parkway Plaza to do some more walking and see Gringo, which was funny.
I came home and made a salad but because I wanted to finish off the Asian salad mix, I end up eating FAR too much salad for the day and felt bloated for the next four or five hours. I did have a little chicken before the end of the night, but I will no longer be buying the Asian mix salad at Costco anymore. It simply is too much and quite frankly, not that good.
Food intake: grapes (100); popcorn (500); salad (500); chicken (200). There's a good change the salad might be more, but I really have no way of knowing.
I came home and made a salad but because I wanted to finish off the Asian salad mix, I end up eating FAR too much salad for the day and felt bloated for the next four or five hours. I did have a little chicken before the end of the night, but I will no longer be buying the Asian mix salad at Costco anymore. It simply is too much and quite frankly, not that good.
Food intake: grapes (100); popcorn (500); salad (500); chicken (200). There's a good change the salad might be more, but I really have no way of knowing.
Comments
Post a Comment