Day 71

It was Saturday and so there was nothing planned and no errands to run.  I hit the gym early and finished my hour on the treadmill, knowing I would need to add on later.  It was still sprinkling just a little bit but I knew it was going to clear soon.

I did some research and did find that working out before eating is better for weight loss, so I will endeavor to do that whenever I can knowing there will be some exceptions along the way. 

I played a lot of WSOP and was happy to go back over the 300 M mark.  It was a long time coming.

I took a walk to the park and back which did put me over the 10 K for the day.

Food intake:  grapes (100); salad (450); chicken strips (300).  Under 1000 calories for the day and I am feeling just fine.  Evidently, I really never did need all the food all day after all. Ha!

Comments