Day 70

It was book club and always a mine field when it comes to my diet.  Fortunately, everything went well as I stuck to the fruit, eggs, and a pepper thing.  I stayed away from the bacon, sausage, and pastry rolls.  The book club was once again fun and enjoyable. 

I had done my gym work after getting up and only completed 50 minutes and 5 K steps, so I went to the mall and walked the perimeter (1500 steps) and then around again and again until I was over the 11 K mark.  Considering it was raining, that turned out to be good way to get in the steps on days like this.  It's comfortable and the people watching is a plus. 

The book said that if I do my exercise before I eat that it can mean as much as a 20% boost to my weight loss.  I don't have any other evidence to support this, but I'm still going to buy into it and try to follow that whenever I can. 

I played WSOP for hour and managed to get my bank, which dwindled down to 40 M or so back up to 280 M thanks to the bonuses and some very good streaks.  Of course, it took up a lot of the day. 

Food intake: breakfast (500); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (500).  I can't stress more that I'm being very conservative with these counts.  I am more than likely over estimating all of these.  But I feel it's better to be safe than sorry.

Comments