Day 69
I decided to go to Mission Beach again this morning. It's a half hour drive back and forth, but it's certainly worth it as I enjoy the views, and I can quantify my walk easily. I had the same problem again with my left foot. This time, I sat for a couple of minutes and simply rubbed it for a while and it was fine for the walk back.
I did very little today. I played WSOP while finishing the book When, which I did pick up a few good tips.
For some inexplicable reason, a spot on my head began bleeding. I have no clue why as I haven't hit it, scratched it, or anything else. Curious.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken strips (300); salad (400); imitation crab (250). Without intending it, I'm keeping closer to around 1000 calories a day making those exception days more tolerable. I'm NOT "feeling" any weight loss taking place and that can be discouraging, but I need to have faith in the process and come April 1, I will have lost my 10 pounds.
I did very little today. I played WSOP while finishing the book When, which I did pick up a few good tips.
For some inexplicable reason, a spot on my head began bleeding. I have no clue why as I haven't hit it, scratched it, or anything else. Curious.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken strips (300); salad (400); imitation crab (250). Without intending it, I'm keeping closer to around 1000 calories a day making those exception days more tolerable. I'm NOT "feeling" any weight loss taking place and that can be discouraging, but I need to have faith in the process and come April 1, I will have lost my 10 pounds.
Comments
Post a Comment