Day 66
Today is trash day, so I was off to the gym and did about 50 minutes on the treadmill before coming back, having some chicken strips and then work. I finished at 9:30 and had a salad at noon.
I did a little shopping and then checked a couple of thrift stores to find a wooden rocker, but no luck there. Other than that, it was computer and TV. It was a pretty laid back day.
Food intake: chicken strips (300); salad (300); chicken nuggets (500); imitation crab (300).
I haven't done as much work on the book as I need to. I got nine hours sleep last night, so there is NO reason I don't make a dent in it after I come back from my Mission Beach run.
I did a little shopping and then checked a couple of thrift stores to find a wooden rocker, but no luck there. Other than that, it was computer and TV. It was a pretty laid back day.
Food intake: chicken strips (300); salad (300); chicken nuggets (500); imitation crab (300).
I haven't done as much work on the book as I need to. I got nine hours sleep last night, so there is NO reason I don't make a dent in it after I come back from my Mission Beach run.
Comments
Post a Comment