Day 64
The day began with a trip to the gym where I managed the usual hour on the treadmill and half hour on the bike. Add the walking during the day and I managed 11+ K for the day.
I managed to locate the smell omitting somewhere in my kitchen. It turns out it was the trash for the plastics. Thank goodness it wasn't like a dead animal under the house or something. It did force me to clean the kitchen, which is never bad thing.
Martin arrived and we went to Pechanga where I had a disastrous session at the poker table. I only won 5 hands, all very small pots in four hours. I lost $185. I honestly didn't play badly, I just had some very terrible luck. I have no doubt I'm going to have to take the plunge one day and get out of the 2/4 limit game. Overall, it is simply a losing game. I just don't have the skill for the no limit games and have very little chance to practice.
I've pretty much decided I won't be making a trip in March to Laughlin. Of course that could change on a whim, but Johnny is giving no indication he's in any rush to take his birthday trip this year.
I watched the Academy Awards in pieces for the night.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken strips (250); imitation crab (300); chicken nuggets (500). The crab is a huge guess--again, the whole how much is a portion business. Either way, I've no doubt I'm under my daily intake goal.
I managed to locate the smell omitting somewhere in my kitchen. It turns out it was the trash for the plastics. Thank goodness it wasn't like a dead animal under the house or something. It did force me to clean the kitchen, which is never bad thing.
Martin arrived and we went to Pechanga where I had a disastrous session at the poker table. I only won 5 hands, all very small pots in four hours. I lost $185. I honestly didn't play badly, I just had some very terrible luck. I have no doubt I'm going to have to take the plunge one day and get out of the 2/4 limit game. Overall, it is simply a losing game. I just don't have the skill for the no limit games and have very little chance to practice.
I've pretty much decided I won't be making a trip in March to Laughlin. Of course that could change on a whim, but Johnny is giving no indication he's in any rush to take his birthday trip this year.
I watched the Academy Awards in pieces for the night.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken strips (250); imitation crab (300); chicken nuggets (500). The crab is a huge guess--again, the whole how much is a portion business. Either way, I've no doubt I'm under my daily intake goal.
Comments
Post a Comment