Day 63
It was a rainy day so the plan was the gym for the steps. I forgot my counter, so I was on the treadmill for an hour and 15 minutes on the bike (heart just wasn't into it today), so I'm guessing along with the rest of my small walks I probably accomplished about 7000 steps or so. I'm a little disappointed in myself, but it's all good.
Crazy, crazy dream last night. It was about a fictitious country that was a model for world peace. I've never dreamed about anything like this before.
I've begun the Outlander 3rd season and got half way through. As usual, it's fantastic.
Food intake: fruit (100); omelet (250); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (500).
I learned today (after buying one) that my favorite fruit, Mango, is VERY high in calories (250 calories per), so that takes care of that. I'll have to settle for the occasional slices here and there.
Either I'm getting really used to the below 1500 calories per day, or I'm becoming paranoid, because I'm getting the feeling I'm not doing enough.
Crazy, crazy dream last night. It was about a fictitious country that was a model for world peace. I've never dreamed about anything like this before.
I've begun the Outlander 3rd season and got half way through. As usual, it's fantastic.
Food intake: fruit (100); omelet (250); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (500).
I learned today (after buying one) that my favorite fruit, Mango, is VERY high in calories (250 calories per), so that takes care of that. I'll have to settle for the occasional slices here and there.
Either I'm getting really used to the below 1500 calories per day, or I'm becoming paranoid, because I'm getting the feeling I'm not doing enough.
Comments
Post a Comment