Day 62
It was a good day for the food intake, not so much with the walking. I did go to the zoo and did my usual route; however, that is only a little more than 5000 steps. I will need to add to the route and figure a way to get closer to the 10 K needed for the day.
The was beautiful and my feet did not bother me. I put in the foot lifts and so far, I haven't had a problem with the nerve in my left foot.
I went to the movies and saw Death Wish. It was predictable but it was good. I wanted to see Red Sparrow but for the very first time, Movie Pass had it blocked out. That's the first time I've seen that. I will try again on Monday when I go to my daughter's birthday celebration in Carlsbad. If it is still blocked out, I will go ahead and pay. It's a movie I don't want to miss.
Food intake: fruit (100); popcorn (500); chicken strips (300).
The was beautiful and my feet did not bother me. I put in the foot lifts and so far, I haven't had a problem with the nerve in my left foot.
I went to the movies and saw Death Wish. It was predictable but it was good. I wanted to see Red Sparrow but for the very first time, Movie Pass had it blocked out. That's the first time I've seen that. I will try again on Monday when I go to my daughter's birthday celebration in Carlsbad. If it is still blocked out, I will go ahead and pay. It's a movie I don't want to miss.
Food intake: fruit (100); popcorn (500); chicken strips (300).
Comments
Post a Comment