Day 61
I went to Mission Beach to get my walk in and though I really enjoy that walk more than anywhere else, I continue to have problems with the nerve in my left foot. I tried something different when it started to really hurt. I took my shoes off and walked along the shoreline and the water was so cold that it helped and after putting my shoes back on after awhile, the pain went away. That gives me hope so I can continue.
I did get about 12 K in for the day and I also kept the food down, so it was an overall good day. I considered going to the movies and finally decided against it. I end up just watching TV and doing the usual computer thing.
I need to get going on this months book!
Food intake: fruit (100); salad (400); chicken strips (250). I want to make up for dinner at the folks and the salad was huge.
I did get about 12 K in for the day and I also kept the food down, so it was an overall good day. I considered going to the movies and finally decided against it. I end up just watching TV and doing the usual computer thing.
I need to get going on this months book!
Food intake: fruit (100); salad (400); chicken strips (250). I want to make up for dinner at the folks and the salad was huge.
Comments
Post a Comment