Day 60

Good news and bad news (not really that bad):  Weigh in was 264 pounds for a total of 33 pounds in two months.  That is outstanding and now I need to remind myself that weight is going to go off easier in the first few months, but will become very much more difficult later.  I'm sure that when I hit 220, getting the next ten for the month will be a chore, and the months after that even more.  So, here's keeping my head in check.

The not so bad news is the food intake for the day.  It was dinner at the parents and though I kept it to a salad and an omelet until then, the dinner was also with Donna and Jose, so Pop made a pork roast, mash potatoes, and gravy.  One of my favorite meals.  I did manage to keep the potatoes down to a small portion but I probably had a little too much of pork and gravy.  I did stay away from the garlic toast and had two helpings of green beans.  However, the salad was large and the dressing not Lite or diet.  There is no way to calculate the calories but I'm sure I went over my daily allowance for the day especially considering I had 9 chicken nuggets that night...for some reason, my body said yes.

Maybe it was the extra food or the exercise, but I slept almost 9 hours...not sure how I feel about that, but we'll see as time goes on because I'm sleeping longer and longer during all of this. 

Food intake: omelet (200); salad (200); dinner (1500-a pure guess); chicken nuggets (500).  2400 calories is not out of the question considering it's around the first time (maybe second) that I passed my self-imposed caloric restrictions the past two months.  Also, I need to remind myself that I expected to eat more during these family dinners and to adjust accordingly. 

It's all good.

Comments