Day 59
I went to the gym a bit later than usual as it was raining pretty hard in the morning. I only managed about 30 minutes walking on the treadmill when that same nerve between my 3th and 4th toes on my foot began to ache once again. I had to stop and move over to the stationary bike where I stayed for an hour. I will need to try to look that up again. So far, I haven't had any luck finding what that might be.
I did go to Costco and buy three bags of the sliced chicken strips being that they were $4 off the regular price. I also go some more fruit, coffee, and ketchup along with a bag of Asian salad I thought I give a try. I used my refund from my membership and still got back $11. I then headed over to Wal-Mart in case they had any of the popcorn flavoring, which they did and I bought many more of those. Now I'm pretty stocked up with them.
I went to the movies and saw Annihilation, which was just a litter over the top for me, though Natalie Portman was excellent.
I did manage my 10 K steps.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken strips (200); popcorn (500); salad (200).
I did go to Costco and buy three bags of the sliced chicken strips being that they were $4 off the regular price. I also go some more fruit, coffee, and ketchup along with a bag of Asian salad I thought I give a try. I used my refund from my membership and still got back $11. I then headed over to Wal-Mart in case they had any of the popcorn flavoring, which they did and I bought many more of those. Now I'm pretty stocked up with them.
I went to the movies and saw Annihilation, which was just a litter over the top for me, though Natalie Portman was excellent.
I did manage my 10 K steps.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken strips (200); popcorn (500); salad (200).
Comments
Post a Comment