Day 57

It was an okay day.  I did most all my steps at the gym with the treadmill and bike.  I also did some walking through the store picking up some shrimp.  Total steps 11+ K.  It's supposed to rain like hell tomorrow, so I'm going to ask Cindy and Jose to do the trash this afternoon.

Did very little other than exercise.  Watched some movies and other TV shows including some of the Olympics wrap up show.  Learned a small lesson: don't eat too much chicken.

Food intake: fruit (100); chicken 2x (500); omelet (200)  The organic chicken breasts is going to be the chicken I buy for the future.  It's already cut and there is no breading, which cuts down on the calories and tastes just as good.  The entire bag is 1100 calories and there are about 5 to 6 portions per bag.  I may try to go buy a couple more bags while it's still on sale.

Comments