Day 56
It is so odd for me to sleep a solid 8+ hours waking up only once at night. I'm not sure if it's just a faze I'm going through or if the working out has made my body need the sleep. Either way, I'm very glad of it, though I admit I do miss waking up and getting my day started at 4 AM.
I'm starting to realize just how limited my daily routine has become. Wake up, do the computer thing, do the morning requirements thing, go for my workout thing, come home and watch TV thing, and only occasionally break this up with a movie, or trash day, or a small chore for Cindy. I suppose I also go to Penchanga once or twice a month, and of course off to Las Vegas or Laughlin. Now that I write all this down, I suppose I do have many things. I still have dinner at the folks and recently spending more time with my kids. Okay, I suppose it's all good. I believe what prompted this is the feeling that I'm watching TOO much TV.
After getting started, I went to Mission Beach for my walk and occasional jog. It was a beautiful day and my first half went very well; however, by the time I reached the and end was to head back, that same damn nerve in my left foot began to hurt again. This made the walk back painful and I was unable to jog. This only comes up intermediately so I don't know if its the shoes, the cement surface, or just my bad foot. I do know I have had this problem for years and years. However, this will not deter me from carrying on. I will just butch through it...period.
Three days until weigh in and I'm getting a bit nervous. I shouldn't be...I've been very good this month, but I think this is going to happen every month and will wager it will get even more so as the months progress and losing the ten pounds is going to be more difficult. We shall see.
I did manage almost 13 K steps for the day.
Food intake: fruit 2X (200); chicken strips (300); shrimp (400); chicken nuggets (250).
I'm starting to realize just how limited my daily routine has become. Wake up, do the computer thing, do the morning requirements thing, go for my workout thing, come home and watch TV thing, and only occasionally break this up with a movie, or trash day, or a small chore for Cindy. I suppose I also go to Penchanga once or twice a month, and of course off to Las Vegas or Laughlin. Now that I write all this down, I suppose I do have many things. I still have dinner at the folks and recently spending more time with my kids. Okay, I suppose it's all good. I believe what prompted this is the feeling that I'm watching TOO much TV.
After getting started, I went to Mission Beach for my walk and occasional jog. It was a beautiful day and my first half went very well; however, by the time I reached the and end was to head back, that same damn nerve in my left foot began to hurt again. This made the walk back painful and I was unable to jog. This only comes up intermediately so I don't know if its the shoes, the cement surface, or just my bad foot. I do know I have had this problem for years and years. However, this will not deter me from carrying on. I will just butch through it...period.
Three days until weigh in and I'm getting a bit nervous. I shouldn't be...I've been very good this month, but I think this is going to happen every month and will wager it will get even more so as the months progress and losing the ten pounds is going to be more difficult. We shall see.
I did manage almost 13 K steps for the day.
Food intake: fruit 2X (200); chicken strips (300); shrimp (400); chicken nuggets (250).
Comments
Post a Comment