Day 55
Back home and back to the routine. There is no question I am a routine kind of guy and most comfortable when things are predictable and safe. I got back to the gym but didn't do any jogging as I wanted to ease back into it. I only did the hour on the treadmill figuring that I'd pick up the rest later, which I did.
After I got back home, I went to the office where Cindy handed me this months rents and I distributed them on 3rd St. I'd volunteer to do the entire park, but I'm afraid if I do that, it would become expected of me every month, which is what happened when I was doing meters, so I will wait until she asks me and I will.
Cathy posted a Royal at the Vue and and quad at Pick 'em at the Fremont...damn! I played like crazy at both those and couldn't do squat, though admittedly, I did mostly win at the Vue, jut not much.
I went to the movies and saw Game Night and just as I assumed, it was very funny. I am such a big Justin Bateman fan and though he pretty much always plays himself, that's exactly what I like about him and his movies. The actor who played the cop all but stole the movie, a great role.
I went to Costco and bought the week's food. They had some organic chicken strips on sale so I bought two bags and also had my chicken nuggets $4 off (almost 50%), so I bought two bags as well along with some fruit and Chrystal Lite. All proper foods for my diet. You might wonder if I get sick of eating the SAME thing day after day and the truth is, if I like what I'm eating, no, I don't mind whatsoever. Again, it falls back to that whole routine thing.
I have surprised myself at how much I am losing my interest in TV, not completely, but there are shows that I used to look forward to and now just sit on my DVR not being touched. I don't know. I'm a little fickle at times, I can get to them whenever I want, so I suppose they'll just stay there until I get around to it.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken breasts (400); popcorn (500); shrimp (200).
I'm still 5 days away from my weigh in. I know that I have lost some weight, but I just really don't know where as the mirror shows that my stomach and abdomen is still HUGE. There is no quest to me that there are a serious 40+ pounds just hanging in that area alone. However, I am feeling better and certainly sleeping much better (9 hours last night with only one get up to pee), so to say I'm nervous about this weigh in couldn't be understated. I so desperately want to see 269 at the minimum. These months between weigh-ins just seem to be getting longer and longer. I am putting so much pressure on myself to ensure I make that 10+ pound loss that I have to figure out how to not stress so much and just go about my daily routine. I can and will do it, but it is certainly daunting.
After I got back home, I went to the office where Cindy handed me this months rents and I distributed them on 3rd St. I'd volunteer to do the entire park, but I'm afraid if I do that, it would become expected of me every month, which is what happened when I was doing meters, so I will wait until she asks me and I will.
Cathy posted a Royal at the Vue and and quad at Pick 'em at the Fremont...damn! I played like crazy at both those and couldn't do squat, though admittedly, I did mostly win at the Vue, jut not much.
I went to the movies and saw Game Night and just as I assumed, it was very funny. I am such a big Justin Bateman fan and though he pretty much always plays himself, that's exactly what I like about him and his movies. The actor who played the cop all but stole the movie, a great role.
I went to Costco and bought the week's food. They had some organic chicken strips on sale so I bought two bags and also had my chicken nuggets $4 off (almost 50%), so I bought two bags as well along with some fruit and Chrystal Lite. All proper foods for my diet. You might wonder if I get sick of eating the SAME thing day after day and the truth is, if I like what I'm eating, no, I don't mind whatsoever. Again, it falls back to that whole routine thing.
I have surprised myself at how much I am losing my interest in TV, not completely, but there are shows that I used to look forward to and now just sit on my DVR not being touched. I don't know. I'm a little fickle at times, I can get to them whenever I want, so I suppose they'll just stay there until I get around to it.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken breasts (400); popcorn (500); shrimp (200).
I'm still 5 days away from my weigh in. I know that I have lost some weight, but I just really don't know where as the mirror shows that my stomach and abdomen is still HUGE. There is no quest to me that there are a serious 40+ pounds just hanging in that area alone. However, I am feeling better and certainly sleeping much better (9 hours last night with only one get up to pee), so to say I'm nervous about this weigh in couldn't be understated. I so desperately want to see 269 at the minimum. These months between weigh-ins just seem to be getting longer and longer. I am putting so much pressure on myself to ensure I make that 10+ pound loss that I have to figure out how to not stress so much and just go about my daily routine. I can and will do it, but it is certainly daunting.
Comments
Post a Comment