Day 51
I went to the gym early and did my hour with some jogging mixed in. It was a little easier than I had anticipated, but I still can't job for more than two or three minutes at a time. That will increase as time goes on.
I did not make my 10 K today. I was about 1000 steps short, so not the end of the world. It was just too cold and my spirit simply wasn't in it. I will make up for that today.
It's 2:20 AM as I write this. I went to sleep at 6 PM, woke up at 8:30, did my rounds and went back to sleep. I then woke up at 12:30 and dosed another hour and finally got up at 2. I had set my alarm for 4 anyway because I know I need to do the gym early so I can fill up the tank at 6:30 and be back in time to begin trash day.
After trash, I will head on out to Las Vegas.
I ate very little today. Popcorn (500); a fruit bowl (100); and two chicken breasts (400). It's interesting how the body adjusts. I could eat, but I can't say that I'm starving for food.
I did not make my 10 K today. I was about 1000 steps short, so not the end of the world. It was just too cold and my spirit simply wasn't in it. I will make up for that today.
It's 2:20 AM as I write this. I went to sleep at 6 PM, woke up at 8:30, did my rounds and went back to sleep. I then woke up at 12:30 and dosed another hour and finally got up at 2. I had set my alarm for 4 anyway because I know I need to do the gym early so I can fill up the tank at 6:30 and be back in time to begin trash day.
After trash, I will head on out to Las Vegas.
I ate very little today. Popcorn (500); a fruit bowl (100); and two chicken breasts (400). It's interesting how the body adjusts. I could eat, but I can't say that I'm starving for food.
Comments
Post a Comment