Day 50

I decided to once again go to the Mission Bay to do my walk and glad I did.  It was a great day of sight seeing and getting in most of my 12 K.  I also manage to do some jogging, which I will now begin to slowly incorporate into my routine.  I think it's time to move on to the next level. 

This lower body fat bubble beneath my belt is by far the most troubling for me.  Not only do I find it the most unsightly but I know it will be the very last thing to go.  This is a new phenomenon for me as fat has not been a problem in this area before; however, I have never allowed myself to get this fat before, so if it's from that or that fact of my older age, I'll never know, but make no mistake, it is the focus of my diet.

I decided to eat a two-item meal from Panda Express today instead of the usual one item.  I missed breakfast, so I had done the exercise on an empty stomach and was hungry by noon.  The only thing that bothered me is the choice between the noodles and the rice.  I will need to do some research on that.  I did pick a beef dish along with the usual mushroom chicken.  I'm honestly guessing the entire meal was around 800 calories.  In the evening, I had some chicken nuggets with about 300, so I'm assuming I'm still well within my daily goal. 

Comments