Day 48
It was a good day on the steps meter. I went to the gym and did the hour on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bike. I took my Ipad and it worked great. It always feels great to have it out of the way early in the morning. I went early because when I was done at 6:30, I bought gas at Costco knowing I'm heading up to the north county later.
I went to the office to turn in my time sheet and take the monthly safety quiz. I also finally got around to buying two side mirrors for the tractor from Amazon. The company will reimburse me.
I headed up to Carlsbad at noon and took the scenic route dodging the traffic on the 5. It's always a more interesting drive even if it does take a tad longer. I got to the Carlsbad Mall at 1:00 and though I was and hour and a half early, there were only three seats left for Black Panther. I end up on the third row, far left seat.
I then walked the circumference of the mall checking out the new stores and restaurants. There is still a ways to go, but this place will be great when it's done. How all these restaurants (and there are about 20 will stay in business is a mystery to me. I walked around long enough to go to the movie.
I had a small popcorn as a birthday gift from Regal that I upgraded to a medium and a Coke Zero. Of course, I took my popcorn flavoring with me. With no calories, this saves me having to butter the popcorn and honestly, I like it better.
The movie was excellent. I really have no complaints at all. Marvel can be proud and I expect this series to continue.
I then walked for another hour as I waited before going to my son's house for game night. Every one was late but game night turned into Watch the Olympics night. Johnny had bought some pizza for dinner and with cake. I managed to not eat anything. The only surprising thing here is that no one seemed to notice that I didn't eat anything.
Total steps, almost 20 K, the highest number since I've started.
Food intake: Fruit bowl (100); BBQ chicken (500); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (300). Close to my limit, but I have no doubt the extra 10 K steps qualified the day as a successful one.
I went to the office to turn in my time sheet and take the monthly safety quiz. I also finally got around to buying two side mirrors for the tractor from Amazon. The company will reimburse me.
I headed up to Carlsbad at noon and took the scenic route dodging the traffic on the 5. It's always a more interesting drive even if it does take a tad longer. I got to the Carlsbad Mall at 1:00 and though I was and hour and a half early, there were only three seats left for Black Panther. I end up on the third row, far left seat.
I then walked the circumference of the mall checking out the new stores and restaurants. There is still a ways to go, but this place will be great when it's done. How all these restaurants (and there are about 20 will stay in business is a mystery to me. I walked around long enough to go to the movie.
I had a small popcorn as a birthday gift from Regal that I upgraded to a medium and a Coke Zero. Of course, I took my popcorn flavoring with me. With no calories, this saves me having to butter the popcorn and honestly, I like it better.
The movie was excellent. I really have no complaints at all. Marvel can be proud and I expect this series to continue.
I then walked for another hour as I waited before going to my son's house for game night. Every one was late but game night turned into Watch the Olympics night. Johnny had bought some pizza for dinner and with cake. I managed to not eat anything. The only surprising thing here is that no one seemed to notice that I didn't eat anything.
Total steps, almost 20 K, the highest number since I've started.
Food intake: Fruit bowl (100); BBQ chicken (500); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (300). Close to my limit, but I have no doubt the extra 10 K steps qualified the day as a successful one.
Comments
Post a Comment