Day 47
After an hour on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bike, I chose to go to Balboa Park today and walk off the rest of the needed steps. It was perfect day for walking and I ended it with 13 K steps.
I did stop at the store to get some fruit for tomorrow's breakfast and some more imitation crap. I have to be careful not to get anything perishable as I will be leaving for Vegas on Tuesday. I fighting conflicting feelings about going and not knowing that I regret the drive and tend to get bored towards the last couple of days. Unfortunately, the gambling wins/loss play a big part of that thought it shouldn't. We'll see how it goes this time.
Nothing much more to report today.
Food intake: imitation crab and sauce...twice (400); BBQ chicken breasts (400); grapes (200). I'm confident I'm over estimating the calories intake today, but that's okay. I wish there was a definitive way to know these things rather than guessing.
I did stop at the store to get some fruit for tomorrow's breakfast and some more imitation crap. I have to be careful not to get anything perishable as I will be leaving for Vegas on Tuesday. I fighting conflicting feelings about going and not knowing that I regret the drive and tend to get bored towards the last couple of days. Unfortunately, the gambling wins/loss play a big part of that thought it shouldn't. We'll see how it goes this time.
Nothing much more to report today.
Food intake: imitation crab and sauce...twice (400); BBQ chicken breasts (400); grapes (200). I'm confident I'm over estimating the calories intake today, but that's okay. I wish there was a definitive way to know these things rather than guessing.
Comments
Post a Comment