Day 46

It was a good day at the gym.  Managed an hour on the treadmill, a half hour on the bike, and another half hour on the treadmill for 12 K steps.  I also discovered I can use their WI-FI with my headphones and watch whatever I want to while exercising.  The headphones turned out to be a good investment even at $350.  The noise cancellation is a plus and the sound quality is just right for me.

I still am in search for something in the afternoons that I can consistently add to my routine.  I'm still sitting around the house too much on either the computer or watching TV.  I would have gone to the zoo, or Balboa Park, or somewhere else, but the weather was cold and a little rainy.  As I type this, I think I'm being a little silly but I do have this urge to do more.

Dinner at Mom and Pop's was successful.  He made egg noodle casserole which was mostly veggies and also good old carrot salad.  The only thing I had to eat was one piece on garlic bread, which he makes for me, however, it was delicious.  I think I miss bread just about more than anything. 

Food intake: grapes (100); salad (250); dinner (750).  That's a total guess on the dinner.  Either way, I'm confident I'm under my 1500 calorie cap.

Comments