Day 45
It was trash day and I was very worried that we would have to deal with rain, however, it was all sun all day. We got done by 10. I hadn't eaten all morning but finally made an omelet and had some grapes.
I did manage to get in 12 K steps for the with the gym work and the trash run. I remembered to cancel the Westgate reservations and made the decision to go the Vegas and stay at the D.
The meeting at 5:30 went okay and of course, towards the end turned into a bitch session but managed to get out after a little more than an hour.
Food intake: grapes (100); omelet (150); BBQ chicken (500); pudding (150) It's very much below my daily goal.
I woke up at 3 AM hearing a distant female voice. Then after about 15 minutes, it was louder. I got dressed and walked around the area and couldn't find anyone. I did manage to get another 3 hrs sleep and woke up late almost at 7 AM, so it will be a late run to the gym.
I did manage to get in 12 K steps for the with the gym work and the trash run. I remembered to cancel the Westgate reservations and made the decision to go the Vegas and stay at the D.
The meeting at 5:30 went okay and of course, towards the end turned into a bitch session but managed to get out after a little more than an hour.
Food intake: grapes (100); omelet (150); BBQ chicken (500); pudding (150) It's very much below my daily goal.
I woke up at 3 AM hearing a distant female voice. Then after about 15 minutes, it was louder. I got dressed and walked around the area and couldn't find anyone. I did manage to get another 3 hrs sleep and woke up late almost at 7 AM, so it will be a late run to the gym.
Comments
Post a Comment