Day 44

So, it was back to the routine.  I hit the gym early and got in my hour of walking.  I forgot to take my step counter, and that's frustrating.  I'm fairly certain I didn't get in my 10 K because it was cold and rainy, so I didn't do anymore walking. 

I'm beginning the doubt my calorie count in that I should be feeling hungry and I'm not.  It seems I'm always eating.  Of course, that's not true but a little bit or paranoia is playing into my consciousness.  I'm starting to feel like I'm getting hints what a anorexic person feels like.  Anything I put in my mouth hurts my goals.  My head says different, but it's just the phase I seem to be going through at the moment. 

I went shopping and picked up some more salad mix, imitation crab meat, and Pam.  I've been debating whether or not I'm spending more on food now than before the diet as it seems I'm going to the store all the time.  However, before I could buy lots of frozen items that would last weeks, and now I need to go every few days as freshness is now a priority.  Foods I eat are now perishable so I have to eat them or throw them away.

I made my first batch of diet chocolate pudding.  Using one percent milk, according the box, the entire thing is only 200 calories.  It's hard to believe because it really tastes good.

Food intake: Imitation crap (250); salad (250); chicken nuggets (500); pudding (100).  Way under my 1500 daily intake, yet I am feeling completely satisfied.  Well, I suppose I'll know for sure come weigh in 15 days from now. 

Comments