Day 42

Book club in the morning, so I made the bacon and sausage...I didn't sample a one!  The meeting went well and surprisingly, for a farce of a book, everyone liked it.  It was over by 11 AM.  I drove to Mission Beach and did my walk to Pacific Beach and back.  It was a total of 12,400 steps.  It's all cement and I managed even another blister. I will do that walk again, but will wait to get my feet in a little better shape.

Food intake is a challenge.  To not be rude, I had a small portion of everyone's meal.  Half a pancake with syrup; a small square of potatoes; some deviled eggs; and fruit.  I can only guess that the entire meal was about 500 calories, considering my portions were so small.

In addition, I had three chicken breasts with BBQ sauce (600) calories.  So, I'm confident I'm under my goals.  Today, being my birthday is going to be a minefield of calories as after poker, I head to my daughter's house for a party. 

Comments