Day 41

Managed to get the gym done, and walked the park.  I also shopped at Costco.  All of this put me over the 11K+ mark. I stupidly picked up the wrong chicken and bought breaded chicken breasts instead of strips.  It's not the end of the world but it is breaded and adds an extra 20 calories per breast.  I'll manage and be more careful next time.

I continue to be concerned over the amount of food I'm eating.  According to everything I'm reading, I continue stay under or very close to the 1500 calorie total, but because I am not hungry or feel the need to eat, has me concerned, plus I'm eating four to five times per day, albeit low calorie items, and that feels counter intuitive.  All I can do is just continue and look at the results on the first of the month.  Though my goal is 10 pounds per month, I honestly want 11 this month that will put me in the 60s.  That would wonders for my self confidence.

Of course I have a birthday party coming up and will have to dodge the food pitfalls.  I'll need to play it coy and stay away from the nasty temptations.

I spent the day reading.  It's my own fault for putting it off to the very end, but I did manage to read the almost 300 pages I needed to finish.  I didn't the book, though admittedly, it was a little silly and worked too hard to be clever. 

Food intake: Two bananas (150); breaded chicken breasts (500); jello (100); fruit (150).

I manned-up and threw away the two brand new cool whip containers after learning that it's mostly made from corn syrup and high fructose.  How it can be made of that and have so little calories is a mystery, but I am convinced these ingredients act like sugar in your system and are very bad for you.  I already probably drink too much artificial sugars, so we'll see how this all turns out, but I know I did the right thing.

Comments