Day 39
I started the morning with a fruit bowl. It was good but I found the blueberries were mushy. I'll have to look into that next time I buy these bowls.
I did do my workout, but I managed to get a blister on my right foot. Why after six weeks I would suddenly get a blister, I have no idea.
Not much to report today as I did manage to get almost 70 pages in my book done. It's not a very good book, but I will plow through it.
Dinner at the parents went without a hitch. I'm glad Pop is considering my diet (he doesn't need to) as he had rice with shrimp with tomato sauce, which was delicious and low in calories. He did make me a piece of garlic toast...the first piece of bread I've had since the diet started.
Food intake: fruit (50); jello (150); BBQ chicken (400); shrimp dinner (700).
I did do my workout, but I managed to get a blister on my right foot. Why after six weeks I would suddenly get a blister, I have no idea.
Not much to report today as I did manage to get almost 70 pages in my book done. It's not a very good book, but I will plow through it.
Dinner at the parents went without a hitch. I'm glad Pop is considering my diet (he doesn't need to) as he had rice with shrimp with tomato sauce, which was delicious and low in calories. He did make me a piece of garlic toast...the first piece of bread I've had since the diet started.
Food intake: fruit (50); jello (150); BBQ chicken (400); shrimp dinner (700).
Comments
Post a Comment