Day 38
Trash day, so I hit the gym early and did my walk for an hour. Turned out okay with no ankle or shin problems, but the balls of my feet continue to be sore. Again, just hoping it's the beginning of calluses forming. After the trash was finished, I had over 11 K steps, which surpasses my goal.
There seems to be a drawback to getting all the steps out of the way early as it gives me an excuse to little else the rest of the day. This will need to end. I was supposed to get some reading done, and I didn't do any, so this means, I will need to knock off at least 100 pages a day for the next three days to be ready for book club on Saturday.
I did do a little shopping for some food picking up some fruit, fake crap, and bacon for Saturday.
The rest of the morning I did my taxes. I had to pay the Feds $408, which doesn't make ANY sense considering I got back $430 last year with about the same income. I did get a $109 refund from the state. The Turbo Tax software is vastly improved. I am hoping things will change next year when the new tax tables go into effect.
Food intake: chicken nuggets (300); fake crap (400); chicken strips (500). Well within my daily goal. The one good thing this time around with the diet is that I am not feeling hungry or deprived. Of course, this leads to thoughts of the diet not working, but my brain tells me it should be. March 1 will certainly tell on my next weigh in. I am crossing my fingers for anything in the 260s. I will be SO glad when October comes around and I'm fighting to get under 200. Here's hoping that the health and the body holds up!
There seems to be a drawback to getting all the steps out of the way early as it gives me an excuse to little else the rest of the day. This will need to end. I was supposed to get some reading done, and I didn't do any, so this means, I will need to knock off at least 100 pages a day for the next three days to be ready for book club on Saturday.
I did do a little shopping for some food picking up some fruit, fake crap, and bacon for Saturday.
The rest of the morning I did my taxes. I had to pay the Feds $408, which doesn't make ANY sense considering I got back $430 last year with about the same income. I did get a $109 refund from the state. The Turbo Tax software is vastly improved. I am hoping things will change next year when the new tax tables go into effect.
Food intake: chicken nuggets (300); fake crap (400); chicken strips (500). Well within my daily goal. The one good thing this time around with the diet is that I am not feeling hungry or deprived. Of course, this leads to thoughts of the diet not working, but my brain tells me it should be. March 1 will certainly tell on my next weigh in. I am crossing my fingers for anything in the 260s. I will be SO glad when October comes around and I'm fighting to get under 200. Here's hoping that the health and the body holds up!
Comments
Post a Comment