Day 37
After finishing up the morning coin collecting from my video games, I headed to the gym and walked for an hour. I came back to the park and dropped off the left over new rule packages with Cindy. I then wen to the zoo to finish my daily walking. Once again, the zoo was absolutely beautiful and a great way to finish off my daily needed steps.
My feet continue to hurt at the blister area. And though they are no blisters, they continue to feel like them, but I'm sure they are simply continuing to harden up, which is a good thing.
I went to the movies and saw Den of Thieves that was pretty predictable and had plenty of holes in the plot, but was still good way to spend the morning hours with popcorn.
I came back and watched TV. I need to find a way to get away from the TV set a little more, though I've gotten better the past month.
Food intake: popcorn (500); salad (200); chicken (400). Well under my daily calorie intake.
My feet continue to hurt at the blister area. And though they are no blisters, they continue to feel like them, but I'm sure they are simply continuing to harden up, which is a good thing.
I went to the movies and saw Den of Thieves that was pretty predictable and had plenty of holes in the plot, but was still good way to spend the morning hours with popcorn.
I came back and watched TV. I need to find a way to get away from the TV set a little more, though I've gotten better the past month.
Food intake: popcorn (500); salad (200); chicken (400). Well under my daily calorie intake.
Comments
Post a Comment