Day 36

It's Super Bowl Sunday and I had no plans for the game.  I had considered going to Pechanga to play poker, but I simply didn't want to drive that far and back and I haven't had much luck at 2/4 poker lately.  I am considering moving over to 1/2 no limit sometime down the line.

I did go to the gym during the game and walked for one and a half hours, which gave me my 10 K steps for the day.  Today, for whatever reason, my ankles and shins did not bother me, but the balls of my feet (where I usually get blisters) were hurting.  Perhaps I'm finally developing calluses--I hope so.

The game turned out to be one the tightest and best games with the Eagles winning.  As I had considered not watching it at all, I enjoyed it a lot and am glad I did.

Food intake: grapes (50); omelet (100); BBQ chicken (400); popcorn (500).  Just over 1000 calories (I still believe I'm over estimating all of these) for the day. 


Comments