Day 35
It was a good day (keep in mind I write these about yesterday's progress and events) on the diet train. Though I am still having muscle aches in my ankles and shins during my walks, I did still manage more than 12,000 steps thanks to distributing the new rules flyer throughout the park. Add to that I ate under 800 calories and didn't feel deprived or hungry. It's all good.
Today is the Super Bowl and I have no plans. I am considering driving to Pechanga to play poker, but that now seems unlikely. I'll probably just watch at home. I will get out and do the gym and whatever else it will require to get my daily steps in.
I am re-watching all the Harry Potters on TV. It's going to take a while as there are ten of them, but I'm enjoying them and understanding some things I didn't before and am enjoying watching the kids grow up on the series.
Food intake: grapes (50); BBQ chicken (200); mushroom chicken (340); and salad (200).
Today is the Super Bowl and I have no plans. I am considering driving to Pechanga to play poker, but that now seems unlikely. I'll probably just watch at home. I will get out and do the gym and whatever else it will require to get my daily steps in.
I am re-watching all the Harry Potters on TV. It's going to take a while as there are ten of them, but I'm enjoying them and understanding some things I didn't before and am enjoying watching the kids grow up on the series.
Food intake: grapes (50); BBQ chicken (200); mushroom chicken (340); and salad (200).
Comments
Post a Comment