Day 34

I got Terry and Louise to the airport in plenty of time for their flight after having a good breakfast.  I was a good boy and had an vegetable omelet and a fruit bowl.

I was a bad day for exercise.  I didn't do any.  I waited for Hugh who changed our meeting until the afternoon and I began stapling and folding notices to the all the residents that I will distribute tomorrow. 

Hugh came, we had lunch at Rubio's and I stuck to a salad after having some chicken nuggets before he arrived.

The movie we saw was The Hostiles, which was okay, but really dragged in spots.  The acting was superb. 

I came home, had some chicken strips and that was it.

Just nothing much to report today.

Food intake: Vegetable omelet (reg eggs) and fruit bowl (150); chicken nuggets (400); salad (600); chicken strips (300).  Very close to my 1500 calorie limit, and there's a slight chance I may have gone over, but if so, not so much. 

I have to get back to the gym today.

Comments