Day 33
Tough day at the gym. I began jogging trying to walk for five and jog for five; however, it only last for a round. I tried moving it down to two minutes, but I simply in terrible shape plus my shins began to really hurt. So, apparently, I have a long way to go before I can really start jogging five miles again.
It was a day of errands and cleaning. I bought some new sheets for the twin beds, some half and half for Terry's coffee, and did a complete spring cleaning of the place.
I picked up Cindy and drove to the airport to pick up Terry and Louise who where right on time. We went to the Corvette diner. They all had hamburgers and I was a good boy and only had soup and salad.
We chatted at Cindy's for a while and then went home and watched Planet Earth II and a couple of episodes of What's My Line.
Food intake: grapes (50); chicken nuggets (250); soup and salad (450). Under 800 calories and hardly felt hungry at all.
It was a day of errands and cleaning. I bought some new sheets for the twin beds, some half and half for Terry's coffee, and did a complete spring cleaning of the place.
I picked up Cindy and drove to the airport to pick up Terry and Louise who where right on time. We went to the Corvette diner. They all had hamburgers and I was a good boy and only had soup and salad.
We chatted at Cindy's for a while and then went home and watched Planet Earth II and a couple of episodes of What's My Line.
Food intake: grapes (50); chicken nuggets (250); soup and salad (450). Under 800 calories and hardly felt hungry at all.
Comments
Post a Comment