Day 8

I'm preparing for tomorrow's trip leaving soon after I do the trash pick up.  The weather is calling for rain, which will be first time it rains during this, plus it means driving in the rain, which is always an adventure. 

I did manage to get all the reservations for Jonny's birthday trip.  Three nights at the D and three at the Westgate. 

I needed to get my steps and chose to drive over to Parkway Plaza.  I walked around a couple of blocks and inside the mall.  When I finished, I was disappointed that it was only 5K steps.  My feet were already hurting a little bit.  I can feel the area where the blisters usually hit begin, so I decided to stop and continue tomorrow.  All of this will hopefully callus over the area, which is my goal before I begin to jog in a week or so.

I stayed on point with the food intake, all veggies and chicken nuggets. 

Not in the mood to write much today.  I'll do better later.

Comments