Day 7
I'm starting to think that my body simply wants me to only sleep six hours. It seems to never fail, regardless when I go to bed, six hours later I wake up. I honestly have no idea if this is healthy are not. Research continues to be contradictory.
Food wise, I did stay under the 1500 calories...at least I'm fairly certain. Book club went well. I made the breakfast meats (bacon and sausage). Everyone else brought dishes. I managed to eat within reason having only a dollop of potato, scrambled eggs (with bits of ham), two small cheese quesadillas, and fruit. Total estimated at 1K. Salad later that night and some baked chicken nuggets. If I did over, I don't believe it's much.
Book club went very well and everyone seemed to have enjoyed both books. I'm really glad that I finished them. I've already ordered the THE SERPENT OF VENICE. No date for next month's meeting was set.
I did take a long walk around Santee and managed 8K steps. It's still below my daily goal, but it's a work in progress. I can say that I feel the balls of my feet, which usual are where I get the blisters are acting like they're beginning to toughen up.
Another day down...
Food wise, I did stay under the 1500 calories...at least I'm fairly certain. Book club went well. I made the breakfast meats (bacon and sausage). Everyone else brought dishes. I managed to eat within reason having only a dollop of potato, scrambled eggs (with bits of ham), two small cheese quesadillas, and fruit. Total estimated at 1K. Salad later that night and some baked chicken nuggets. If I did over, I don't believe it's much.
Book club went very well and everyone seemed to have enjoyed both books. I'm really glad that I finished them. I've already ordered the THE SERPENT OF VENICE. No date for next month's meeting was set.
I did take a long walk around Santee and managed 8K steps. It's still below my daily goal, but it's a work in progress. I can say that I feel the balls of my feet, which usual are where I get the blisters are acting like they're beginning to toughen up.
Another day down...
Comments
Post a Comment