Day 31

Well, I knew it would happen, just not this soon.  I've had an off day.  It started out fine as it was trash day and it went well, so well that we finished in record time: 9:15.

I had told Cindy I could drive her to the passport office at SDSU, which I did at 10:30, so I needed to shower.  She wanted to thank me and take me to lunch...this is where my mistake was made. I should have thanked her for the offer, cut didn't.  I had two cheese enchiladas and some rice was just a couple of chips.  I've no idea what the calories were in the meal, but it certainly was not on my diet.

Then to make things worse, for whatever ever reason, I was worn out and didn't leave the house again.  I did manage 5 K steps but for the first time didn't go to the gym.  In the big scheme of things, this isn't all that big a deal as I'm sure during the year, I will have missed days, but this one seemed unnecessary. 

To add to this, I was hungry all day.  This could be because I didn't go to the gym.  I ate grapes in the morning, chicken fingers THREE TIMES today including some buttermilk ones I had from McDonald's while waiting for Cindy.  If I am going to take a shot at the calorie intake for the day, I would have to say from 2500 to 3500.

Again, not a major setback, but today I will be eating at my parents, which will likely go over and tomorrow is dinner with Terry, Louise, and Cindy at the Corvette Diner.  Of course, I will stick with fish or more likely, salad, but damn...a rough day.

Comments