Day 30
Today marks my best day yet for steps with just under 15 K. The gym was early, and then I walked 3rd St giving out the rents. I then drove to Vicki, my financial adviser in Mission Valley to sign for my annual retirement check (should arrive in the mail around Feb 20 or so) and then drove to the airport to check out Terminal 1 to be sure there was no second story--there isn't.
I then drove to scout possible restaurant choices for dinner Thursday with Cindy, Terry, and Louise. I found two possible choices: Ozzie's Pizza or the Corvette Diner. While doing that, I discovered a hidden gem in the Liberty Station Market. It reminded me of the many markets in Thailand where there are many tiny food outlets (all independents--no franchises) with very individualized tastes. I'll have to keep this in mind for the future. I dreaded being on my diet and couldn't sample some the places.
I did make to Costco and bought some grapes, coffee, Chrystal Lite, and more chicken nuggets. I also bought a bag chicken strips, I wanted to mix it up a little.
Food intake: banana (100); fruit bowl (50); five chicken strips (500); six nuggets (250). All still within my daily intake goals.
I'm in a rush writing this as it's Tuesday and I have to get ready for trash pickup.
I then drove to scout possible restaurant choices for dinner Thursday with Cindy, Terry, and Louise. I found two possible choices: Ozzie's Pizza or the Corvette Diner. While doing that, I discovered a hidden gem in the Liberty Station Market. It reminded me of the many markets in Thailand where there are many tiny food outlets (all independents--no franchises) with very individualized tastes. I'll have to keep this in mind for the future. I dreaded being on my diet and couldn't sample some the places.
I did make to Costco and bought some grapes, coffee, Chrystal Lite, and more chicken nuggets. I also bought a bag chicken strips, I wanted to mix it up a little.
Food intake: banana (100); fruit bowl (50); five chicken strips (500); six nuggets (250). All still within my daily intake goals.
I'm in a rush writing this as it's Tuesday and I have to get ready for trash pickup.
Comments
Post a Comment