Day 29
I got up early and got my workout in so I could be done in time to stop at the market and the bank. I picked up a new fruit bowl I like and will keep in mind for the future. It includes melon, blueberries, and raspberries.
I went with Martin to Pechanga for some poker. I won the first hand with a river straight not another for almost an hour. I moved seats but that didn't help and I finally lost $140 for the day. I did manage a $20 win on 9/6 Jacks which helped a little bit. Playing 2/4 limit simply doesn't win you money the majority of the time. You need to win a bonus to have a winning day most of the time and on this day I was never even close. I never that trips even once the whole day. Put I still had a good time and that's the bottom line.
I did manage 1200+ steps for the day and so now my string is around five or six straight days, so hopefully I can keep that up.
Food intake: fruit bowl (70); omelet (80); banana (80); chicken in BBQ (350); popcorn (500). All well within my daily goal. I have yet to have a day over 1500 calories in 28 days (Wednesday at the folks is a possible exception, but I'm not too sure). I'm feeling good about that.
I went with Martin to Pechanga for some poker. I won the first hand with a river straight not another for almost an hour. I moved seats but that didn't help and I finally lost $140 for the day. I did manage a $20 win on 9/6 Jacks which helped a little bit. Playing 2/4 limit simply doesn't win you money the majority of the time. You need to win a bonus to have a winning day most of the time and on this day I was never even close. I never that trips even once the whole day. Put I still had a good time and that's the bottom line.
I did manage 1200+ steps for the day and so now my string is around five or six straight days, so hopefully I can keep that up.
Food intake: fruit bowl (70); omelet (80); banana (80); chicken in BBQ (350); popcorn (500). All well within my daily goal. I have yet to have a day over 1500 calories in 28 days (Wednesday at the folks is a possible exception, but I'm not too sure). I'm feeling good about that.
Comments
Post a Comment