Day 28

I had a good two hours at the gym from 11 to 1.  The weekends are certainly a lot more crowded than weekdays.  I still needed about a thousand more steps so I walked to the park and back.  The park was packed.  There must have been three or four birthday parties going on.  There were tents, two bouncy houses, and BBQ going on everywhere.  It was rather joyous to see.

I'm enjoying reading my National Casino Tour book once again.  It's now been 10 years and even I was surprised at how easy it is to read.  I'll take a small pat on the back for that.

I was under 1000 calories today.  It wasn't intentional, it just end up that way.  I had two bananas in the morning (200); my spinach omelet (150); and six chicken nuggets at night (250).  I simply didn't need to eat anything else.  I have no managed to stay away from the popcorn for a couple of days...not that there's anything wrong with it--sort of the perfect snack for me, plenty salt and flavoring and overall few calories--but it does take a huge bite out of my daily allowance. 

Aside from TV, that's about it.

Comments